A dish of delicious golden roast potatoes where the crisp edges melt in your mouth, alongside a delicious meal of your own choice. These potatoes are a must-try dish!
What you will need:
- Six potatoes (to make 12 roasted)
- Cooking Oil
- Boil the amount of potatoes you would like to roast in water with the potato skin on until the potato is soft (about 30 minutes).
- Strain the potatoes and peel off the skin with a fork once they have cooled down.
- Pour some flour onto a chopping board.
- Slice your soft peeled potatoes in half (down the middle long ways).
- Place the halves onto the board with the flour.
- Use your fork to run a fork mark on the top of the potato
- Sprinkle some more flour on the top of the potato.
- Add a pinch of salt and some Aromat.
- Fill a pan halfway up with cooking oil and when heated, add your potatoes.
- Only turn potatoes over once the bottom is golden.
- Enjoy these deliciously golden crispy roast potatoes alongside any main dish!
If you ever feel like growing your own wholesome potatoes have a look at:
This simple recipe was lovingly donated to us by one of our Hadeco staff.