A pyrethroid insecticide as an emulsifiable concentrate for the control of ants and household insects as listed.
- A contact insecticide for control of ants inside and outside the home.
- Added synergist for quick knockdown.
- Effective against most indoor pests.
- Poisonous when swallowed or inhaled.
- Handle the concentrate with care.
- May irritate skin, eyes and cause skin irritation and sensitization.
- Do not use on edible crops, foodstuffs or surfaces on which food is handled or stored.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Poisonous if absorbed through the skin, swallowed or inhaled.
- Toxic to bees, fish, wildlife and aquatic organisms.
- Store in a cool place away from food and feed.
- Do not use in the presence of persons with known sensitivity to pyrethroids. In the case of signs of sensitivity obtain medical advice.
- Wear protective clothing when handling concentrate or diluted chemical.
- Wear a face shield when applying the spray mix.
- Avoid contact with the skin and wash spillages from skin immediately.
- Wash with soap and water after use or accidental skin contact. Wash contaminated clothing daily.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink whilst mixing or applying chemical, before washing hands and face.
- Avoid spray drift onto surrounding areas and fish ponds.
- Do not apply near food, feed stuffs, drinking water and eating utensils.
- Rinse container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10% of that of the container. Add rinsing’s to the contents of the spray tank before destroying the container.
- Destroy empty container and never re-use for any other purpose.
- Do not use in the presence of people with known sensitivity to pyrethroids.
- Deltamethrin 10 g/ℓ
- Piperonyl butoxide (Synergist) 40 g/ℓ (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
Reg. No. L8304 N-AR0980 Act No. 36 of 1947