A long lasting suspension concentrate contact and stomach insecticide for the control of flies, cockroaches (American and German), bed bugs, fleas, fishmoths, mosquitoes, hide beetles and larvae, stable flies, ants and alphitobius larvae and beetles.
- Poisonous when swallowed and moderately toxic by skin contact.
- Not significantly hazardous to bees, various other beneficial pest parasites and predators and fish under field conditions provided the product is used as directed.
- Moderately toxic to wildlife.
- Store in a cool place away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Do not apply directly onto animals.
- Do not apply to surfaces where food is handled.
- Avoid eye splashes, skin contact by and inhalation of spray mist.
- Wear protective clothing: overall, gloves and face mask.
- Wash contaminated clothing.
- Wash with soap and water after use or after accidental skin contact.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while mixing or spraying or before washing hands and face.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, eating utensils and drinking water.
- Remove pets and aquaria or cover aquaria.
- Do not spray over or allow drift to contaminate drinking water and water bodies such as dams, ponds, rivers, streams or fish hatcheries.
Directions for Use:
- Compatibility: Do not mix FENDONA*6 SC with any other chemical.
- Mixing instructions: Half fill the sprayer with clean water. Measure the required volume of FENDONA*6 SC and pre-mix this with some water. Add this mixture to the water in the sprayer.Fill the sprayer with water to the required level and shake the sprayer well to ensure proper mixing or ensure continual mechanical or hydraulic agitation before spraying commences. Prepared spray mixture must not be left in the spray tank for any length of time e.g.overnight.
- General directions: FENDONA*6 SC is a long lasting suspension concentrate contact and stomach insecticide for the control of flies, cockroaches, bedbugs, fleas, fish moths, mosquitoes, ants, hide and skin beetles and larvae and litter beetles. The length of control depends on:
- 1. the insect species being controlled;
- 2. the level of infestation;
- 3. the surface type;
- 4. whether the treatment is applied indoors or outdoors and
- 5. exposure to sunlight and weather conditions.
Under favourable conditions months of control can be expected indoors and several weeks outdoors.
FENDONA*6 SC spray mixture is colorless and odorless and can be used indoors or outdoors, in and around homes, factories, hotels, shops, food handling and processing establishments, hospitals, schools, dairy parlours, stables, refuse dumps and similar places where high levels of hygiene are required.
POULTRY SHEDS: All cracks, crevices and potential hiding places where the litter beetle may seek shelter must receive special attention. Ensure thorough wetting of all surfaces including vertical surfaces up to at least one meter above the ground. FENDONA*6 SC will control but will NOT eliminate existing populations of litter beetles which have invaded and colonized the insulation of cavity walls or other protected places
BROILER SHEDS: Should be treated before restocking with each new batch of chicks, ie. after the clearing, cleaning and disinfecting operations have been carried out.
LAYING SHEDS: Should be treated on a regular basis. Frequency will depend on the type of surface to be treated. Dropping and litter heaps may require treatment more often. New and empty cages can be treated BEFORE stocking with hens. DO NOT SPRAY THE BIRDS DIRECTLY OR ALLOW THE SPRAY-MIST TO DRIFT OVER THEM.
All spray applications must be made with suitable equipment that is in good working order and correctly calibrated to ensure the desired coverage for that particular method of application.
- Alpha-cypermethrin (Pyrethroid) 60 g/ℓ
Reg. No. L5808 N-AR 0537 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130053