A ready-to-use insecticide for the control of Aphids, soft brown scale, Australian bug, Astylus beetle. Chafer beetles, Thrips, Whitefly and loopers on ornamental plants outdoors and indoors. Controls ants in the garden.
- Ready-to-use formulation.
- Easy to use trigger-spray – no mixing required, no mess, no fuss.
- Controls a wide range of garden insects (pests) as listed.
- Kills insects (pests) on contact and by ingestion.
- Protects garden plants outside and indoors from insects as listed.
- Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin.
- Store in a cool well ventilated place.
- Do not use on edible crops.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Do not permit humans or pets to contact treated areas until spray has thoroughly dried.
- May irritate skin, eyes and cause skin sensitization.
- Cover fish tanks and remove pets from areas to be treated,
- Toxic to fish, bees and other aquatic organisms.
- Do not use in the presence of persons with known sensitivity to pyrethroids.
- Do not use as a space spray.
- Avoid inhalation of spray mist.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use or after accidental skin contact.
- Avoid spray drift onto surrounding areas and fish ponds.
- Do not apply near food, feed stuffs, drinking water and eating utensils.
- Destroy empty container and do not use for any other purpose.
- Do not spray electrical switches, sockets or electrical equipment.
Directions for Use:
- Garden Gun™ is a Ready-to-use formulation and must not be mixed with water. Effective coverage is necessary to ensure control. Spray the plants where insects are noticed. Repeat the spray whenever necessary.
- The following insects will be controlled effectively: Aphids, Soft Brown Scale, Australian bug, Astylus Beetle, Chafer Beetles, Thrips, Whitefly, Loopers.
- Garden Gun™ Ready- to-Use can also be used to control ants in the garden.
- Spray around nest entrances and where ants are active in the garden, on paved areas like patios, verandas and braai areas where ants are noticed. Spraying Garden Gun™ Ready-to-Use will kill insects by contact or ingestion.
- Esbiothrin (Pyrethroid) 1,0 g/ℓ
- Deltamethrin (Pyrethroid) 0,2 g/ℓ
Reg. No. L6346 N-AR0518 Act No. 36 of 1947