Insecticide dusting powder for home garden and animal use. A residual contact and stomach poison for the control of pests as listed.
- Can be used on Dogs & Cats to control Ticks and Flea
- Allow 14 days between last application and harvest or grazing and 7 days between last application and slaughter of fowls for human consumption.
- Poisonous by swallowing and inhalation.
- May irritate eyes.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Keep container well closed.
- Avoid prolonged contact with, or inhalation, of dust.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after use or accidental skin contact.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying.
- Prevent drift onto other crops or areas not under treatment.
- Destroy empty container and do not use for any other purpose.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.
Directions For Use: Use only as indicated
LUCERNE CATERPILLARS, LAWN CATERPILLARS, ARMY WORMS, ELEGANT GRASS-HOPPERS AND CRICKETS ON LAWNS
- Karbadust dusting powder must be applied at the rate of 20 g / 10 m2on areas infested by these pests.
- Where lawn caterpillars occur the lawn must be lightly irrigated after dusting.
- Where crickets occur, dust inside the holes.
- One application should suffice.
SHIELD BUGS, CHAFER BEETLES AND ASTYLUS BEETLES
- Dust plants thoroughly when these pests are noticed.
RED MITES AND TAMPANS ON POULTRY AND CAGE BIRDS
- Dust all poultry houses thoroughly and pay particular attention to the floor, new litter, perches, nests and nest hay as well as cracks in woodwork and walls.
- Dust under each wing and the vent.
TICKS AND FLEAS ON DOGS AND CATS
- Sprinkle the powder lightly on the hair and rub in well.In the case of cats the powder must be brushed out afterwards.
- Apply treatment weekly or as often as is necessary.
- Carbaryl (Carbamate) 50 g/kg
Reg. No. L0493 G0196 N-AR0148 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130190