An emulsifiable concentrate insecticide for the control of certain pests in the home and garden. A contact and stomach poison for the control of pests as listed.
- Do not apply to cucurbits unless plants are dry.
- Do not use where milk is processed or stored.
- Handle with care.
- Poisonous by contact, swallowing and inhalation.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Flammable: do not store or use near open flame.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Keep container well closed.
- The water diluted spray might cause slight staining of walls painted with distemper or similar paints.
- Wear protective clothing whilst mixing and applying (rubber gloves, boots and a face shield).
- Do not inhale spray mist.
- Wash with soap and water after accidental skin contact.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing or applying or before washing hands and face.
- Prevent drift of spray onto other crops or areas not under treatment.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, eating utensils and water.
- Destroy empty container and do not use for any other purpose.
Directions for Use: Use only as directed
- Prepare the spray by pouring one part of MALASOL into 2 – 3 parts of water and stir well; then add this to the rest of the water prescribed below and stir well.
- Mercaptothion (Organophosphate) 500 g/ℓ (CAUTION/VERSIGTIG)
Reg. No. L1353 G635 N-AR0137 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130186