A contact insecticide plus a systemic fungicide formulated as a micro emulsion for the control of insects and fungus diseases as indicated on roses and other ornamentals.
- Controls the most common rose pests & diseases including aphids, red spider mite, thrips, black spot, rust and powdery mildew.
- For use on roses and ornamentals.
- Highly effective combination of a low toxic synthetic pyrethoid insecticide and a systemic broad spectrum fungicide.
- Ready to use.
- Do not apply to edible crops.
- Harmful when absorbed through the skin, swallowed or inhaled.
- Toxic to fish and other aquatic organisims.
- Harmful to bees.
- Store in a cool place.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Wear rubber gloves when spraying.
- Avoid eye and skin contact with the concentrate.
- Do not breathe spray mist.
- Wash with soap and water after use.
- Empty container completely and dispose of safely.
- Avoid contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.
- Avoid spray drift onto edible crops and fishponds.
Directions for Use:
Spray every 7 -10 days as long as insects or diseases are noticed. Thrips, Redspidermite and Powdery mildew will only be controlled effectively if a spray programme of at least 3 successive sprays are done. When rose plants were infested with blackspot during the previous season, spraying should commence as soon as buds start to burst.IMPORTANT: If Thrips, Red spidermites or Powdery mildew are already present at least 3 applications should be done at WEEKLY intervals.
- Shake well before use.
- Set the sprayer nozzle to a medium to fine droplet size.
- Hold at an arms length and spray plants thoroughly.
- Cover the upper-and undersides of the leaves to the point of run-off.
- Bifenthrin (Synthetic Pyrethroid) 0.02 g/ℓ
- Myclobutanil (Triazole) 0.075 g/ℓ (CAUTION / VERSIGTIG)
Reg. No. L7599 N-AR 0726 Act No. 36 of 1947