A soluble concentrate herbicide for the control of annual broadleaf weeds, as listed, in lawns and turf.
- Broad spectrum of soft broadleaf weed control.
- Control of common broad-leaved weeds in newly planted lawns.
- Does not kill grass lawn- when used according to directions.
- Suitable for use on Buffalo Lawns.
- Handle with care.
- Poisonous when absorbed through the skin or swallowed or inhaled.
- Store in a cool place.
- Store away from food, feeds, seed, other agricultural remedies and out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Do not inhale spray mist and fumes.
- Wash contaminated clothing daily.
- Wash with soap and water immediately after accidental skin contact.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing and applying or before washing hands and face and change of clothing.
- Avoid spray drift onto other crops, grazing, rivers, dams and any area not under treatment.
- To avoid injury to desirable plants, spray equipment used for application should not be re‑used to apply other materials to such plants.
- Dispose of wash water where it will not contaminate crops, grazing, rivers and dams.
- Rinse empty container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10 % of that of the container. Add the rinse water to the contents of the spray tank.
- Destroy empty container. Never use for any other purpose.
- Prevent contamination of food, feeds, drinking water and eating utensils.
- Application by means of a watering can or equipment attached to garden hoses is not recommended.
- Knapsack sprayers and pressurised sprayers are however suitable equipment to use.
Directions for Use:
- Apply after emergence of broadleaf weeds growing in an established lawn or turf.
- Apply as a fine, even spray.
- Calibrate spray equipment carefully prior to application.
- MCPA (Phenoxyacetic acid) 400 g/ℓ (as Potassium salt) (HARMFUL/SKADELIK)
Reg. No. L0466 N-AR0121 Act No. 36 of 1947 W103201