A suspension concentrate contact and stomach insecticide for the control of insects as listed.
- Control is evident within one to three days.
- Newer class of chemistry.
- Up to two weeks of control.
- Can be used near aquatic environments.
- No phytotoxicity on ornamentals.
- Dual activity. Ingestion and contact exposure.
- Highly active at low use rates.
- Low odour.
- Low toxicity toward mammals and other non-target organisms.
- Handle with care.
- May cause skin and eye irritation.
- Moderately toxic to fish and toxic to aquatic organisms and honey bees.
- Store in a cool place.
- Store away from food and feedstuffs.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Avoid inhalation of spray mist.
- Wash with soap and water after use or accidental skin contact.
- Wear gloves when mixing and applying.
- Avoid contamination of eyes and in case of accidental contact with eyes, wash with running water for at least 15 minutes.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing and applying or before washing hands and face.
- Avoid spray drift onto other vegetables and fishponds.
- Clean applicators before using for other remedies and dispose of wash water where it will not contaminate vegetables, rivers and fishponds.
- Dispose of empty containers in a safe place and do not reuse for anything else.
- Prevent contamination of food, feedstuffs, drinking water and eating utensils.
Directions for Use: Use only as indicated
ECO INSECT CONTROL SC should be mixed with water and applied as a foliar spray on the foliage of plants with a sprayer except for lawn caterpillar control.
- Spinosad 120g/ℓ (CAUTION / VERSIGTIG)
Reg. No. L5808 N-AR0537 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130208