An emulsifiable concentrate systemic fungicide for the control of powdery mildew, black spot and rust on various ornamentals and powdery mildew and rust on several edible crops.
The following number of days must be allowed between last application and harvest or feeding of crop:
- Cucurbits: 1 day
- Beans: 3 days
- Peas: 4 days
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Store away from food and feed.
- FLAMMABLE ‑ Keep away from fire
- Do not breathe spray mist and avoid skin contact.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying or before washing hands and face.
- Avoid contamination of food, eating utensils, drinking water, other edible crops and fishponds.
- Destroy empty container and do not re‑use for any other purpose.
Directions for use:
- Apply as a full cover spray to the foliage either as preventative treatment or when the first symptoms are observed.
- Repeat at weekly intervals to keep plants free of disease.
- The shorter spray intervals should be used when conditions are especially favourable for infection.
- Do not spray into open flowers.
- Triforine 190 g/ℓ
Reg. No. L2469 N-AR0131 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130281