A ready to use non-selective, systemic, foliar applied herbicide for the control of certain broadleaf and grass weeds on paving and surrounding areas.
Is effective against grasses, e.g. Kikuyu and Kweek, Annual broadleaf weeds and certain perennial broadleaf weeds and hedges.
- Do not inhale fumes or spray mist.
- In case of accidental contact with skin or eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and in the case of eyes, get medical attention if necessary.
- Destroy empty container.
SPRAY DRIFT OR DIRECT CONTACT ONTO LEAVES OR GREEN STEMS OF DESIRABLE PLANTS MUST BE AVOIDED
Direction for Use:
- Shake before use.
- For use as a foliar spray on weeds in paving and other areas around the house.
- Apply as a fine, even spray and avoid run-off of the mixture.
- Apply to actively growing weeds and not to weeds suffering from moisture stress, senescence or cold stress.
- Perennial weeds should be sprayed when flowering is initiated or in mid-summer to early autumn.
- Certain perennial weeds will require repeat applications on re-growth.
- Allow plant to die before any cultivation.
- Rain or irrigation within 6 hours of application can reduce the efficacy of NO-WEED PAVING.
- Glyphosate (Glycine) 15,5 g/ℓ (as Isopropylamine salt) (CAUTION/VERSIGTIG)
Reg. No. L6335 N-AR0539 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130197