A granular bait for the control of snails and slugs.
- Ready-to-use pellets – apply straight from the pack
- Economical control of snails and slugs.
Warnings Important: This product may be harmful to children and fatal to domestic animals if ingested. Children and dogs may be attracted to metaldehyde products and their packaging. Keep children and pets out of treated areas from the start of application until the applied product is no longer visible”
- Cease application 7 days prior to harvest on edible crops.
- Poisonous when swallowed.
- Store in a cool place away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Avoid excessive contact with the skin.
- Wear rubber gloves when applying by hand.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying.
- Prevent contamination of food, water supplies and fish ponds.
- Prevent contamination of food, water supplies, fish ponds or water features where pets and animals have access to drink.
- Destroy empty container by perforation and flattening and never use for any other purpose.
Directions for Use: Use only as directed
- Snails and slugs are mainly active at night particularly when conditions are warm and damp.
- Scatter SNAILBAN bait pellets on the soil in and around beds with young succulent growth where snails occur.
- Also scatter pellets under and near hiding places such as dense-growing plants, plants with large leaves, rockeries and stonewalls.
- SNAILBAN pellets are firm, do not disintegrate rapidly and stay effective for a reasonable period
- Metaldehyde 30 g/kg
- Carbaryl 20 g/kg
Reg. No. L2434 N-AR0143 Act No. 36 of 1947