A wettable powder shampoo formulation as a dip for the control of ticks and fleas on dogs.
- Handle with care.
- Poisonous by swallowing and inhalation.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons.
- If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Avoid prolonged contact with powder or dip.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing or applying.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after use or accidental skin contact.
- Avoid inhalation of powder.
- Carbaryl (Carbamate) 200 g/kg (HARMFUL / SKADELIK)
Reg. No. G0196 N-AR0148 Act No. 36 of 1947