Pokon Bonsai Plant Food
Pokon Bonsai Plant food
Bonsai trees require special care. This perfectly balanced plant food has been especially developed to help you grow healthy and vital bonsai trees.
Instructions for use
• Give Pokon Bonsai Plant food once a week between the months of August to May.
• Use 5 ml of fertilizer per litre of water.
Pokon Bonsai Plant food is a liquid plant food with an NPK ratio of 4-6-6 and extra micro-nutrients.
Where to buy
Pokon Bonsai Plant food is available in most garden centres in convenient 250 ml bottles.
• Location: Bonsai trees like plenty of light, but avoid direct sunlight. Do not place above heaters.
• Watering: Do not water too much, and definitely don’t give little water. During the summer months, soak your bonsai trees in water once or twice a month.
• Repot your plants: Bonsai trees generally need to be re-potted once every two years. Use our special Pokon Bonsai Soil.
• Training: Training is a special technique for controlling the direction in which trunk and branches grow. Use wire of various thicknesses and wire clippers.