Pokon Orchid Growing Medium
Product Information – Pokon Orchid Soil
- Pokon Orchid Soil is composed of high quality natural materials.
- Orchids need a lot of air around the roots, therefore the ground has an airy structure.
- Water is well maintained and your plants can easily reach the nutrition.
- Available in 5L.
This potting soil meets the demands of the independent RHP Trademark. Therefore we can guarantee this is a safe and reliable product. For more information www.rhp.nl/en/consumer
- Stimulates root development
- Prolongs potting life of orchids
- Maintains the quality of flowers
- Pokon Orchid Soil is suitable for all orchids.
- This bark-based substrate has an open and airy structure and allows water to drain off very efficiently.
- This enables the roots to develop optimally and they will not drown. The soil thus forms the best substrate for orchids and stimulates them to optimal development.
- Reduces Orchid waste
- Always use a clean pot
- Place one layer of hydrokorrels at the bottom of the pot
- Place one layer of Orchid Soil on top of the hydrokorrels
- Remove old soil from plant and remove all damaged roots
- Place plant in pot and fill with Orchid Soil.
- Water sufficiently.
Repot the orchid once every one-and-a-half to two years.
Orchids like to grow in a limited space, so do not select a pot that is too big.
There must be holes at the bottom of the pot to let excess water drain off.