Pokon Vegetable Garden Bio Fertiliser Granules
Feel the power of plants. Even just a little bit of green can make a difference. It will make you feel healthier and happier. Pokon has been providing a helping hand since 1929.
Be aware of the greenery around you. Live with the season and enjoy the here and now.
Pokon Vegetable Garden Fertilizer is an organic manure packed with nutrients especially for fruit and vegetable in your vegetable garden. For good results it is important to care for your herbs and vegetables properly. This fertiliser has everything for the best tasting, beautifully coloured vegetables and herbs. This is a natural, organic fertiliser, so you can be sure your home-grown vegetables and herbs are safe to eat.
The addition of extra potassium means this organic plant food also offers a lot of extra vitality and firmness and the addition of seaweed activates microorganisms, which optimizes the effect of the nutrients and contains trace elements.
Instructions for use:
- Measure out the right amount of fertilizer. Use approx. 50 gm per M2 for the vegetable garden.
- Plants in the garden require some 15-20 g of fertilizer per dose.Young plants and pot plants can suffice with 5-10 g per plant. You can determine the correct dose using the measuring spoon enclosed.
- Spread the granules evenly around the base of the plant
- Rake the granules through the topsoil
- Water the soil to activate the fertilizer immediately.
Store in a dry and dark place, out of reach of children and pets.
Do not use in direct sunlight (above 25°C) to avoid burning.